Simple Ajax Demo
- Contributors: tommcfarlin
- Requires at least: 4.3.0
- Tested up to: 4.3.0
- Stable tag: 2.0.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI
This plugin demonstrates how to use the WordPress Ajax APIs.
The WordPress Ajax APIs have matured over time and the way that we, as developers, are able to incorporate it into our projects has matured.
This plugin aims to show how to use of the APIs. It's a companion plugin to a series of articles on Tuts+ Code.
The series of articles are:
- Improved Ajax Techniques For WordPress: Procedural Programming
- Improved Ajax Techniques For WordPress: Object-Oriented Programming
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Add New' Plugin Dashboard
wp-simple-ajax.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
wp-simple-ajax.zipto your computer
- Upload the
wp-simple-ajax.directory to your
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugins Dashboard