Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
NB: This release is not guaranteed to compile, it just shows the progress made in the last few months
- Scala-rewrite is on good track:
- Actor model bases
- IO and TaskSystem bases
- Plugins bases
- Geometric tools like
- Fixed and optimized utilities (in the package
- TuubesCraft has been started in a separate repository.
- The Network library Niol is ready!
- The NBT library NBJ is ready!
- My holiday's project, DataTractor is already usable and will be extremely useful to generate the packets and blocks data (and more soon!) automatically.
- Chunk generator based on a SimplexNoise that generates the height of the ground, then blocks are chosen according to the height.
- New scala architecture
- The ProtocolLib is still present but will probably be removed in the next version
- Blocks IDs defined in a TOML config
- Rudimentary plugin loading
- Implements 0.4.0 API (some parts aren't fully implemented yet and throw UnsupportedOperationException)
- Basic world generator
- Basic world storage
- Basic entities management
- Basic chunks management
- Better logging system
- Better startup/shutdown
- You can connect to the server! (but you can't play because there's no block yet ^^)
- Various improvements
- Bug fixes
- Gradle wrapper