I do not maintain this code anymore. Latest version can be found at https://github.com/mvdkleijn/dashboard.
- Plugin is now compatible with Wolf CMS 0.7.x (mvdkleijn)
- Dutch translation by Samuel van Laere.
- Hebrew translation by Eyal Berman.
- German translation by Sebastian Joseph.
- Fix install problem when system had PDO disable (aeischeid).
- General code cleanup.
- Limit displaying entries to last 3 months
HEADS UP! Order of $ident and $priority parameters was changed. Code is backward compatible. Still, from now on you should now use the following code in your plugins:
Observer::notify('log_event', $message, $ident, $priority);
- Use :username instead of [username] for custom logging.
- Prevent direct access to enable and disable scripts.
- Support for SQLite.
- Log logout event.
- Log username to separate column in database (for future use).
- Add FamFamFam icons for pretty log event priorities.
- Listen to general log_event event. Usefull for other plugin developers who want to log their events.
NOTE! Database schema was changed. Either disable and enable the plugin after upgrading to recreate the table. This will cause you to lose your history. If you do not want to loose history run the following SQL by hand.
ALTER TABLE <table_prefix>_dashboard_log ADD COLUMN username VARCHAR(64) AFTER message;
- Use pretty date in dates. Show real date as tooltip.
- Fix problem of before yesterday showing all log entries.
- Log plugin and login events.
- Initial release.