Repositories contributed to
- bazillion/fuse 270 FUSE library for Go. Please use import path "bazil.org/fuse".
- bazillion/bolt-mount 16 Mount a BoltDB (https://github.com/boltdb/bolt) database as a FUSE filesystem;
- bazillion/bazil 118 Bazil is a file system that lets your data reside where it is most convenient for it to reside.
- bazillion/web 0 Source for the website.
- boltdb/bolt 1,992 A low-level key/value database for Go.
Contributions in the last year 556 total Mar 4, 2014 – Mar 4, 2015
Longest streak 11 days August 11 – August 21
Current streak 2 days March 3 – March 4
- Pushed 4 commits to bazillion/fuse Mar 4
- Pushed 5 commits to tv42/darwini Mar 3 – Mar 4
- Pushed 7 commits to tv42/httpunix Mar 3
15 Issues reported
- Open #74 FreeBSD Chmod seems to pass S_IFDIR into the request, how to cope
- Open #73 FreeBSD Open might lose OpenAppend flag
- Open #72 FreeBSD Fsync on a directory has `Dir:false`
- Open #71 FreeBSD xattr support is broken
- Open #70 FreeBSD Symlink seems to not create a Node
- Open #69 FreeBSD FsyncRequest is seen after syscall.Fsync has already returned
- Open #68 FreeBSD Statfs etc operations seem to get wrong results for a brief period after mount
- Open #67 FreeBSD interrupt IO wait takes 60 seconds, seen in TestInterrupt
- Open #92 Application cannot return errors with `gprc.Code(err) != codes.Unknown`, errors are noisy, codes have no Stringer
- Closed #91 Errorf docs refer to CodeOf, mean Code
- Closed #90 go vet says Errorf calls are all wrong, "constant 1 not a string in call to Errorf"
- Open #75 Support serving web content from the same port
- Closed #72 assumes host:port style addresses, cannot easily use custom transports, e.g. unix domain sockets
- Closed #70 Typo in credentials.TransportAuthenticator.Dial: says "add" should say "addr"
- Open #41 proto3 support