Repositories contributed to
- bazillion/fuse 271 FUSE library for Go. Please use import path "bazil.org/fuse".
- bazillion/bolt-mount 16 Mount a BoltDB (https://github.com/boltdb/bolt) database as a FUSE filesystem;
- bazillion/bazil 119 Bazil is a file system that lets your data reside where it is most convenient for it to reside.
- bazillion/web 0 Source for the website.
- boltdb/bolt 1,994 A low-level key/value database for Go.
Contributions in the last year 551 total Mar 5, 2014 – Mar 5, 2015
Longest streak 11 days August 11 – August 21
Current streak 3 days March 3 – March 5
- Pushed 4 commits to bazillion/fuse Mar 4
- Pushed 5 commits to tv42/darwini Mar 3 – Mar 4
- Pushed 7 commits to tv42/httpunix Mar 3
13 Issues reported
- Closed #52 Getting Started curl links are broken, need gateway.ipfs.io
- Closed #51 Getting Started is missing a screenshot
- Open #74 FreeBSD Chmod seems to pass S_IFDIR into the request, how to cope
- Open #73 FreeBSD Open might lose OpenAppend flag
- Open #72 FreeBSD Fsync on a directory has `Dir:false`
- Open #71 FreeBSD xattr support is broken
- Open #70 FreeBSD Symlink seems to not create a Node
- Open #69 FreeBSD FsyncRequest is seen after syscall.Fsync has already returned
- Open #68 FreeBSD Statfs etc operations seem to get wrong results for a brief period after mount
- Open #67 FreeBSD interrupt IO wait takes 60 seconds, seen in TestInterrupt
- Closed #92 Application cannot return errors with `gprc.Code(err) != codes.Unknown`, errors are noisy, codes have no Stringer
- Closed #91 Errorf docs refer to CodeOf, mean Code
- Closed #90 go vet says Errorf calls are all wrong, "constant 1 not a string in call to Errorf"