Ethics in Technology and Design
A collection of resources regarding ethics in technology and design, no matter if coming from practice, academia, or pop culture.
- Gerd Leonhard — Digital ethics and the future of humans in a connected world
- Cennydd Bowles — The Ethical Designer
- Mike Monteiro — How Designers Destroyed the World
- Maciej Cegłowski — The Internet with a Human Face
- Graphic Designer Podcast — Being Ethical
- Cennydd Bowles — The ethics of digital design
- Michael Sacasas — Do Artifacts Have Ethics?
- Dr. Nicholas Bowman — The Ethics of UX Research
- Chris Fabian & Robert Fabricant — The Ethics of Innovation
- Tim von Oldenburg — Don't Be a Jerk shameless self-promotion
- Dustin Curtis — Privacy vs. User Experience
- James Williams — Why It’s OK to Block Ads
These papers might be paywalled.
- Luciano Floridi — Distributed Morality in an Information Society
- Peter-Paul Verbeek — Moralizing Technology: Understanding and Designing the Morality of Things
- Viktor Papanek — Design for the Real World
- Mike Monteiro — Design is a Job
- Cyberethics on Wikipedia