Custom cards and relics for Slay the Spire
Adds some custom cards designed by the fine people of reddit.
Note that this mod only makes the cards available for drafting, you might not encounter them in a run.
To add a card to your deck like a filthy cheater, you can press backtick (
`) to open the basemod console, and type
deck add Mind Burn
To cheat in relics use the command
relic add TimeEatersClock
- ModTheSpire (https://github.com/t-larson/ModTheSpire/releases)
- BaseMod (https://github.com/daviscook477/BaseMod/releases)
- Java 8+
ModTheSpire.jarinto your Slay The Spire directory. This directory is likely to be found under
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SlayTheSpire.
- Create a
modsfolder in your Slay The Spire directory
BaseMod.jar, and place it in the
CustomCards.jar, and place it in the
- Your modded version of Slay The Spire can now be launched by double-clicking on
- This will open a mod select menu where you need to make sure that both
CustomCardsare checked before clicking play
- Added Time Eater's Clock
- Fix for ModTheSpire/BaseMod v3.0.0
- Added Demon Armor
- Added Mind Burn