@@ -64,7 +64,7 @@ New to Bootstrap 4 is the Reboot, a new stylesheet that builds on Normalize with
- Moved all `.text-` utilities to the `_utilities.scss` file.
- Dropped the `.page-header`class entirely.
- Dropped `.page-header`as, aside from the border, all it's styles can be applied via utilities.
-`.dl-horizontal` has been dropped. Instead, use `.row` on `<dl>` and use grid column classes (or mixins) on its `<dt>` and `<dd>` children.
- Custom `<blockquote>` styling has moved to classes—`.blockquote` and the `.blockquote-reverse` modifier.
@@ -96,13 +96,13 @@ New to Bootstrap 4 is the Reboot, a new stylesheet that builds on Normalize with
- Renamed `.btn-default` to `.btn-secondary`.
- Dropped the `.btn-xs` class entirely.
- Dropped the `.btn-xs` class entirely as `.btn-sm` is proportionally much smaller than v3's.
- Note that the other features of the plugin (button checkboxes, button radios, single-toggle buttons) have been retained in v4.
- Dropped the `.btn-group-xs` class entirely.
- Dropped the `.btn-group-xs` class entirely given removal of `.btn-xs`.