Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
It's a beta! Holy crap this took forever. Thanks for sticking with me on this one—means a lot, y'all <3.
- Dropped Normalize.css as a dependency, forking some of it and remixing it with our own Reboot for a more stable normalization approach.
- Update navbar responsive behaviors to be mobile first, use a new class name
.navbar-toggleable, remove toggler position modifiers (relies on flex utils now), and fix a handful of bugs.
- Stabilize some grid behaviors and update the docs.
- Updated the grid to drop push, pull, and offset in favor of new
.order-modifiers and margin utilities.
- Renamed tons of variables (see #22414 and #22092) for a more consistent naming scheme.
- Removed remaining
cursor: pointers to restore browser defaults and better indicate actions vs hyperlinks.
- Renamed flexbox
orderutilities to better match utility naming scheme of
- Restored Alpha 5's placement of
_custom.scssin our import order.
- Rewrote display and responsive utilities to de-dupe a bunch of functionality.
- Removed Gruntfile and docs from package manager builds.
- Overhauled our color system with new Sass maps, variables, classes, and component variants.
- Updated browser support to bring ranges up to more recent versions.
- Added a bash script for linting unused variables.
- Moved jQuery and Popper to
peerDependenciesas they're not requirements for every part of Bootstrap.