- Udpated ReadMe with SSL Certificate requirements.
$cache variable visibility in
install.php. (Thanks @gegere)
- Fix highlighting of plugin generated pages in sidebar menu. (Thanks @jpwalters)
- Allow Administrator users to "promote" other users to Administrator. (Thanks @jpwalters)
- Allow conferences to be recorded. (Thanks @jpwalters)
- Add programmatic underpinnings to allow for easy recording of dialed calls. (Thanks @jpwalters)
- Doc updates to assist static analysis tools.
- Load Twilio JS via protocol relative url. (Thanks @trenton42)
- Fix implementation of several methods by making them static.
- Update config of
base_url to accommodate servers living behind a proxy.
- Fix validation of the Twilio Request for servers not running mod-rewrite support.
- Fix notification settings save when altering settings as a tenant. (Thanks @AsaadQ)
- Removing obsolete update check.
- Numerous small fixes, code style updates, and docblock fixes of issues found during static analysis.
- Implement cache control on
messages/scripts endpoint and script tag to prevent caching.
- Fix user edit button href after new users are added to contain the proper user edit url.
- Explicitly hide
E_STRICT errors in the default error reporting to handle the differences in how different versions of PHP report errors.
- Convert html entities in license section that were causing an email address to be hidden.
- Fix implementation of
OpenVBX::connectAuthTenant() by making it static.
- Fix Text to Speech voice and language picker to properly present and use extended language codes when using the Alice voice.
- Clean up settings forms to redirect back to the same form after submission.
- Fix bug that prevented the population of the Twilio Client Application SID during installation.
- Adding (long overdue) pagination to Numbers screen.
- Update SMS Applet to properly use
<Sms> TwiML when sending messages during voice flows. (Thanks @gegere)
- Various small fixes found through static analysis.
- Update verbiage for locating Connect Apps in the Twilio Account Portal. (Thanks @brylie)
- Add endpoint to retrieve list of user ids for a group. (Thanks @joepikowski)
- Update Twilio JS to load version 1.2.
- Fixes to enable international phone number purchasing. The process still requires a re-design but now a persistent admin user can use error messages to navigate the land mines of phone number availability and address requirements.
- Add a local dev helper that replaces
127.0.0.1 to satisfy the Twilio api url validation when configuring phone numbers on a local testing machine.
- Fix GitHub update lookup by adding a user agent string to the GitHub api request.
- Update Text to Speech options to include the Alice voice and Italian voice language options.
- Fix pricing information url in phone number purchase dialog.
- Fix typos (Thanks @RoyHP)
- Remove mention of the iPhone app since it is unfortunately no longer maintained or supported. All functionality is retained, just not advertised.
- Fix curl error handling on GitHub API calls.
- Adding SIP validation helper.
- Clean up various innocuous log notices.
- Upgrade Twilio PHP api library. (Thanks @guyhughes)
busy calls to voicemail in the dial applet. (Thanks @chadsmith)
- Clarify verbiage in iPhone install guide. (Thanks @plaidfluff)
- Remove obsolete override of
global.js that was causing an untold myriad of issues.
VBX_Github_Client to use new PHP 5.5 goodness when available.
- Rework template loading to allow for ajax-loading of chrome-less templates.
- Update SMS message sending to use new
/Messages endpoint to enable 1600 character message lengths. Individual plugins will need to update on their own to take advantage of the extra available message length.
- Fix setting of modal global default options.
- Send proper JSON header during install steps.
- Fix bug in Twilio Services usage where custom certificate would not load.
- Fix cache table
value field to be
mediumblob instead of
text. Fixes an issue where large lists of phone numbers (300+) would overflow the value field and corrupt the cached data.
- Fix exception with latest versions of PHP when a default timezone is not set.
- Fix Github API request for upgrade version check to use Github API V3.
- Removing Sandbox number access. Sandbox numbers are no longer supported by Twilio.
- Also fixes an issue when loading phone number lists where looking for the pin attribute would cause a series of unecessary api calls.
- Updating Twilio PHP library to fix issue with special characters in TwiML output.
- Fix issue with double-encoded entities that manifested in flow editor. Use the
double_encode flag in
htmlspecialchars to protect against it happening.
- Minimum PHP version bumped to 5.2.3 to accommodate the double encode flag.
- Fix character counting on message detail page. Props to @walker.
- Add focus to inputs on certain dialogs and pickers. Props to @walker.
- Bump Twilio JS to 1.1 for WebRTC support.
- Fix improper exception pass through that would show the wrong error message to a user when updating settings.
- Adding a favicon to help keep server logs quiet.
- Fix to timing applet to properly handle wrapping around to Sunday.
- Fix to conference applet to properly set the hasModerator flag and not allow just anyone to start a conference.
- Disable sandbox display by default. Sandbox is now deprecated by Twilio on all new accounts.
- Remove call to
uniqid in conference applet
uniqid seems to have issues on different systems. Replaced with call to
- Fix request validation where url rewriting is enabled but the
vbxsite variable still appears in the request uri parameter.
- Fix unnecessary failure when trying to install on
- Fix for emails not containing the properly adjusted message time.
- Fix device call sequence to respect the sequence when dialing a user.
- Trust Twilio REST Api objects when scrubbing data.
- Add sample plugin for Twilio Usage API data.
- Reverted previous change made in 1.2.8 that allowed for GET params in request validations when using pretty urls.
- Fixed TwimlDial class to properly set the dial timeout as passed in. Fixes an issue where the system settings dial timeout value wouldn't apply to the dial applet.
- No longer using VBX settings for rewrite to allow or deny GET params in the request validation to support GET as well as POST methods on incoming TwiML requests. Props to @fomojola.
- Fixed an issue where a server that doesn't support the GitHub library for version checking would also hide the Tenants Settings tab.
- remove reference to $30 credit when signing up for a Twilio trial accounts
- properly formulate gravatar urls when using https
- properly handle exceptions when calling GitHub for latest tag data during version check
- include option to use Twilio SSL Certificate when making api requests. Fixes issue on some hosts where curl certs are out of date
- add pagination to Flows screen. Previous limit was 100 flows displayed on a single screen
- added proper asset url versioning to iframe assets
is_numeric to id check during model save since PHP likes to do weird intval conversions
- fix log error message when looking for a controller when the base url is being loaded
- fix error with tenant login when the tenant name was saved with capital letters in it. Tenants are now redirected to their correct, proper-case url
- load special error page instead of showing white-screen when running on PHP4
- fix Settings > Twilio Account view for Connect tenants since the Token is not required
- fix an issue with passing boolean values to Services Twilio where string literal 'true' and 'false' should be used instead
- fix an issue that could prevent the dial timeout from being properly applied
- explicitly setting the
timeLimit value on the conference dial to the stated default of 4 hours as a user has reported being cut-off at 1 hour
- adding check for
open_basedir restrictions as they disallow the setting of
CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION (and kills the GitHub tag request for the upgrade check)
- cleaned up license section of the Settings > About screen
- fix Connect app authorization return to properly authorize the returning user
- merge pull request to make whisper on outbound dialing via the Dial applet optional
- fix scoping bug on PHP 5.2 based servers that resulted from previous PluginData cache fix
- fix number assignment to flow to null ApplicationSid fields as they always trump url values and can prevent a number assignment from taking hold
- fix memcache cache generation method to properly query the objects cache generation
VBX_Plugin_Store to return a generated
id field when requested. The PluginStore database table doesn't have a primary key of
id like other cached database data so we need to generate one on a per request basis to enable proper caching of this data.
- removed a check for php versions < 5.2 in MY_Model
- update outgoing email to properly set
return-path for sent emails
return-path won't always override depending upon the server's sendmail configuration
- fix cache table keys to fix rare condition where mysql would reserve key-name lengths for utf8 making the resulting key length reservation more than 1000 characters
- add minification config override for servers that don't define a proper server document root
- fix install setup error return to properly display the error
- redesign numbers screen to separate assigned, unassigned, and numbers in-use by other systems
- change user edit screens to always use dedicated page instead of a popup
- add object caching layer supporting the following mechanisms:
- local (per page load memory cache)
- add API cache that uses the database to cache API results from Twilio
- add method to flush caches via About screen
- show cache object info in About screen
- clean most models for code consistency & cache efficiency
- move user
last_login to be user settings
- add helpful data in user view screen to help admins to inspect users
- fix password length bug, set min-length to 8 characters
- upgrade password storage security using phppass
- add helpful documentation snippets in the Settings screens
- add better error messages from failed API transactions
- setting version number in a file instead of from database
- allows static operations to properly set an appropriate api user agent
Services_Twilio user agent to identify itself as OpenVBX
- increased test coverage for applets, implement data fixtures, and include better test documentation
- change behavior of TwiML preview links in flow editor to open in a new window
- add system setting for controlling the system time zone
- add system setting for controlling email notifications for new messages
- add system setting for controlling the display of the Sandbox number (parent tenant only)
- add system setting for controlling the duration of the dail timeout
- add upgrade notice functionality to Admin section
- automatically detects new tag versions on GitHub and displays a banner to admins
- fix connect app sid validation during install
- fix an uncaught exception when trying to send voicemail sms notifications from a non-sms enabled number
- added check during voicemail notification to not attempt to send SMS notification if the incoming number is not sms enabled
- in the future this should fall back to another number that is designated as a fallback SMS notification number.
- general html & css cleanup
- fix for servers running on non-standard ports so that manually changing the
$config['cooke_path'] is no longer required to be able to log in
- change .htaccess file's
mod_deflate directives to exclude SWF files
- CSS updates to bring modern versions of IE visually up to par with other browsers