Java Twilio SDK
The Twilio SDK serves two purposes
- simplifies the process of makes calls to the Twilio REST.
- facilitates creation of TwiML with a Response Library
The Twilio REST API lets to you initiate outgoing calls, list previous call, and much more.
See http://www.twilio.com/docs for more information.
First, review the TwilioRestExample.java file, entering in your AcountSid, AccountToken, and the other test data you would like to use (callSid's, phone numbers, etc). Next, you will need to build the twiliorest.jar file. If you are using ANT, use the 'jar' target to generate the twiliorest.jar file. There is also a build.sh file to compile the source and generate the jar file without requiring ant.
USING REST API
Example code can be found in TwilioRestExample.java To run the example code type: java -cp twiliorest.jar:lib/commons-codec-1.3.jar com.twilio.sdk.TwilioRestExample
USING TWIML RESPONSE LIBRARY
Example code can be found in TwiMLResponseExample.java To run the example code type: java -cp twiliorest.jar:lib/commons-codec-1.3.jar com.twilio.sdk.verbs.TwiMLResponseExample
- src: the java source files for the example and Twilio rest api.
- lib: the library directory with a copy of the apache commons codec library
- build.xml: ANT build file for building the twiliorest.jar file
- build.sh: alternate build script for users without ANT.
The Twilio SDK is distributed under the MIT License. Please see the included license