- The library will now use a standard CA cert whitelist for SSL validation, replacing a file that contained only Twilio's SSL certificate. (Reporter: Andrew Benton)
Released on August 16, 2012
- Fix a bug in the 3.5.0 release where updating an instance resource would cause subsequent updates to request an incorrect URI. (Reporter: Dan Bowen)
Released on August 6, 2012
- Add retry support for idempotent HTTP requests that result in a 500 server error (default is 1 attempt, however this can be configured).
- Throw a Services_Twilio_RestException instead of a DomainException if the response content cannot be parsed as JSON (usually indicates a 500 error)
Released on August 5, 2012
- Add support for Queues and Members. Includes tests and documentation for the new functionality.
Released on July 23, 2012
Fix an issue introduced in the 3.5.0 release where updating or muting a participant would throw an exception instead of muting the participant. (Reporter: Alex Chan)
Fix an issue introduced in the 3.5.0 release where filtering an iterator with parameters would not work properly on subsequent HTTP requests. (Reporters: Alex Chan, Ivor O'Connor)
Released on July 2, 2012
- Fix an issue introduced in the 3.5.0 release that would cause a second HTTP request for an instance resource to request an incorrect URI.
Released on June 30, 2012
- Support paging through resources using the
next_page_uriparameter instead of manually constructing parameters using the
PageSizeparameters. Specifically, this allows the library to use the
AfterSidparameter, which leads to improved performance when paging deep into your resource list.
This involved a major refactor of the library. The documented interface to twilio-php will not change. However, some undocumented public methods are no longer supported. Specifically, the following classes are no longer available:
In addition, the following public methods have been removed:
Please check your own code for compatibility before upgrading.
Released on May 3, 2012
- If you pass booleans in as TwiML (ex transcribe="true"), convert them to the strings "true" and "false" instead of outputting the incorrect values 1 and "".
Released on May 1, 2012
- Use the 'Accept-Charset' header to specify we want to receive UTF-8 encoded data from the Twilio API. Remove unused XML parsing logic, as the library never requests XML data.
Released on March 14, 2012
- If no version is passed to the Services_Twilio constructor, the library will default to the most recent API version.