Please sign in to comment.
Add counters for successful page merges and page discards
Currently Innodb_page_merges counts only merge attempts but there is no metric for successful merges. This change introduces a new status variable named Innodb_page_merges_succeeded which indicates the number of successful page merge operations (that is, the number of pages successfully merged into another page). Additionally, this change also introduces a new status variable named Innodb_page_discards which represents the number of pages that have become empty and are thus discarded.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 88 additions and 0 deletions.
- +26 −0 mysql-test/suite/innodb/r/innodb_status.result
- +42 −0 mysql-test/suite/innodb/t/innodb_status.test
- +8 −0 storage/innobase/btr/btr0btr.c
- +4 −0 storage/innobase/handler/ha_innodb.cc
- +4 −0 storage/innobase/include/btr0btr.h
- +2 −0 storage/innobase/include/srv0srv.h
- +2 −0 storage/innobase/srv/srv0srv.c