Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Details on this roadmap is subject to change. We want to provide a sense of where things are going, not a precise timeline.
- Setup travis CI
- Implement Redis client-server protocol parser/composer.
- Add command processing and storage support for data structures such as hashes and sorted set.
- Create a tutorial for writing a new cache-like service from scratch.
- Provide standalone tools for command log (klog) analysis.
- Design a new generation of cache protocol that supports features such as hot-key/congestion signaling, command-agnostic forwarding, data integrity verification / checksum, etc.
- A proxy service, potentially refactoring
twemproxyto be based on ccommon.
- A high performance client library, one for each backend included in this project.
- Release command log analysis scripts