Twitter Cards Getting Started Bundle
Thank you for downloading the Twitter Cards getting started bundle!
In the /player path, you'll find sample code to set up a simple Player Card for your site.
The basic steps to deploy are are:
- Unzip the contents into a publicly accessible path on your website
- Open the page.html file and ensure the twitter:image, twitter:player and twitter:player:stream values point to your server and file locations
- Update the content that you're pointing to (don't use the sample video, please!)
- Ensure all paths are specified as secure (https://)
- Test your URL
To test your experience, please visit the following URL:
At that site, you will also find information on general rules, in case you choose to extend the experience to fit your own platform and media player.
If you need more help getting your Player Card working, please check out these additional resources:
- Player Card Documentation: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/tweets/optimize-with-cards/overview/player-card
- Cards Validator: https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator
- Troubleshooting Guide: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/tweets/optimize-with-cards/guides/troubleshooting-cards
- Cards Forum: https://twittercommunity.com/c/publisher/cards