A "minimal" repository to start writing a deck.js presentation (contains a lot of extensions).
This is a bigger version of https://github.com/twitwi/deck.js-packed, including a presentation file, some fonts so that the presentation is guaranteed to work offline, some theme, etc.
To see what you'll get, visit https://twitwi.github.io/deck.js-starterkit/
To use it
Step 1, get the repository:
- download a zip (https://github.com/twitwi/deck.js-starterkit/archive/master.zip)
- or, just clone it (if you want to go private)
- or, fork it on github
- or, "github import" it (if you'll make multiple presentations, as github won't allow you to have multiple clones of a single repository) by entering this url
https://github.com/twitwi/deck.js-starterkit.giton the github import page.
Step 2, modify the
- change the metadata,
- write your slides, remove the example ones
Optional, step 3, cleanup:
- remove the
fonts/folder if you do not intend to write any math equations or your presentation will always be given online
- remove the
local-fonts/folder if you do not use the theme (or your presentation will always be given online)
- remove example slides
Optional, step 4, change the theme:
What it contains
Latest version (see around https://github.com/twitwi/deck.js/blob/master/extensions/includedeck/load.js#L187 for details):
- profile-6 + lightreddense-theme + katex-fonts
Helper for building the repository / customizing it
Deck.js profile with extensions:
git clone https://github.com/twitwi/deck.js tmpdeck git -C tmpdeck/ pull node ./tmpdeck/extensions/bundle-maker/make-packed.js "profile-6" deck-packed.js sed -i -e 's@/.*/tmpdeck//*@..../@g' deck-packed.js
Fonts for offline KaTeX (math equations):
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/twitwi/KaTeX.git tmpkatex rm -rf fonts/ && cp -r tmpkatex/static/fonts/ .