Encryption Against Global Mass Surveillance.
It's important for a website like PrivacyTools to be up-to-date. Keep an eye on software updates of the applications listed here. Follow recent news about providers that are recommended. We try our best to keep up but we're not perfect and the internet is changing fast. So if you find an error, or you think a provider should not be listed here, or a qualified service provider is missing or a browser plugin is not the best choice anymore or anything else...
Talk to us please. Join our subreddit or our Discourse community and start a discussion. This is a community project and we're aiming to deliver the best information available for a better privacy. Thank you for participating.
- Install Ruby
- Install bundler by running
gem install bundler.
bundle installto install the required dependencies.
bundle exec jekyll buildto build the website. The output can be found in the
_sitedirectory. Live preview is also possible by running
bundle exec jekyll serve
- Liberapay or Patreon.
- Spread the word.
- Join our Discourse community.
- Make suggestions on reddit.
- View and edit our website source code here on GitHub.
- 繁体中文 / Chinese - GitHub
- Español / Spanish - GitLab
- Polski / Polish - Gitea
- Deutsch / German - GitHub
- Français / French - GitLab
- Italiano / Italian - GitHub
- Русский / Russian - GitHub
- Português / Portuguese - GitHub
About Chinese version
- privacytools.io 正體中文第一版說明 2016年12月27日
- privacytools.io 正體中文 2019年改版說明
- privacytools.io 正體中文 2020年改版說明
- privacytools.io 正體中文 2021年更新說明
- privacytools.io 簡體中文網站
License & Notices
Please visit https://www.privacytools.io/notices/ for license information and other disclaimers. PrivacyTools is provided on an "as-is" basis, without warranty, and disclaiming liability for damages. By contributing to this repository you agree to license your work under the terms of the license in this repository.