Temporary peer to peer screenshot sharing from your browser.
- zapsnap-desktop - MacOS app for taking screenshots
- seedshot-cli - CLI tool for taking screenshots (Linux and MacOS)
- the files are temporary, so we don't waste resources on storing them
- powered by WebTorrent
- browser is used for sharing images peer to peer
- when all browsers with the image are closed, the image is gone forever
- browser support, since it depends on WebTorrent which doesn't support IE and probably lacks support for majority of mobile browsers
- each file depends on torrent network so it takes around ~3s to load the image
- no Windows support for taking screenshots
- once you as an owner of an image close the browser, the file might still be available if other peers keep their browser open
npm start # will start the server npm run watch # watch for CSS/JS file changes and build npm run build # build CSS/JS for production
Logo created by il Capitano from Noun Project.
Design by Benjamin Alijagić.
Two Bucks Ltd © 2017