What’s new in Swift 5.0?
This is an Xcode playground that demonstrates the new features introduced in Swift 5.0:
- Raw strings
- A standard
- Customizing string interpolation
- Dynamically callable types
- Handling future enum cases
- Flattening nested optionals resulting from
- Checking for integer multiples
- Transforming and unwrapping dictionary values with
This is designed to complement my existing article What’s New in Swift 5.0. You might also want to read What’s New in Swift 4.2 and What's New in Swift 4.1. Alternatively, I have a whole website dedicated to tracking what's new in Swift – you should check it out at https://www.whatsnewinswift.com.