Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
igc2kmz converts paraglider and hang glider track logs into Google Earth KML format with lots of features, notably:
- track colored by altitude, climb rate and ground speed
- shadow feature makes it easier to judge the track’s altitude by eye
- animation of the flight
- photos automatically placed where they were taken and with an optional comment
- XC optimisation output
- altitude graph and high and low points labelled
- thermal and glide analysis
- time marks
It’s used by the following XC league servers:
Just upload your flight to one of these and you can download your flight in Google Earth format without having to install any extra software on your computer.
It is designed to run on XC league servers, and as such is not designed to be directly used by pilots.