Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Txchangecoin new algorithm RandomTXX is a proof-of-work (PoW) algorithm base on randomx that is optimized for general-purpose CPUs. RandomTXX uses random code execution. RandomTXX will provide the benefit of keeping Txchangecoin mining resistant to ASIC. Howard Chu founder of computer software firm Symas Corporation brought the idea of random code execution.
Which CPU is best for mining Txchangecoin?
- 64-bit architecture
- IEEE 754 compliant floating point unit
- Hardware AES support (AES-NI extension for x86, Cryptography extensions for ARMv8)
- 16 KiB of L1 cache, 256 KiB of L2 cache and 2 MiB of L3 cache per mining thread
- Support for large memory pages
- At least 2.5 GiB of free RAM per NUMA node
- Multiple memory channels may be required:
- DDR3 memory is limited to about 1500-2000 H/s per channel (depending on frequency and timings)
- DDR4 memory is limited to about 4000-6000 H/s per channel (depending on frequency and timings)
This wallet contain the txchangecoin
NOTE: In the Txchangecoin GUI wallet please use the advance wallet