Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
OpenOffice.org extension for txt2tags
Please add here your own comments, links and ideas about the OpenOffice.org extension.
To install it:
- download the .oxt file at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=179652&package_id=209734
- launch Openoffice Writer (for example)
- in the menu, clic on the "Tools" entry
- at the bottom of the menu, "handle extensions" (or something like that)
- in the new window, clic on add an extension
- select the .oxt file
Now relaunch OpenOffice Write, you'll see a new entry menu called "txt2tags": from there you can insert markup quickly.