Tweeter is a simple, single-page Twitter clone. This project is class work from Lighthouse Labs.
This repository is a fork of the lighthouse-labs/tweetr base:
Students will fork and clone this repository, then build upon it to practice their HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and AJAX front-end skills, and their Node, Express and MongoDB back-end skills.
- Fork this repository, then clone your fork of this repository.
- Install dependencies using the
- Start the web server using the
npm run localcommand. The app will be served at http://localhost:8080/.
- Go to http://localhost:8080/ in your browser.
* Note that /server/index.js is looking for MongoDB on localhost:27017:
const MONGODB_URI = "mongodb://localhost:27017/tweeter";
During installation, Node will attempt installation of the following packages:
Plus, the following JS and CSS is linked in
index.html or included in
Tyler Krys made this to learn about web development.