Steven Noonan tycho
- crisscross 26 A C++ library with various uses.
- pypy 19 PyPy is both an implementation of the Python programming language, and an extensive compiler framework for dynamic language implementations.
- sheepshaver 16 SheepShaver, a PowerPC emulator capable of running Mac OS 7.5.2 through 9.0.4
- cpuid 13 A simple CPUID decoder/dumper for x86/x86_64
- cerberus 9 A game engine by Uplink Laboratories and Ferrous Moon
Repositories contributed to
- buildroot/buildroot 52 Buildroot, making embedded Linux easy. Note that this is not the official repository, but only a mirror. The official Git repository is at http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/.
- antirez/redis 14,304 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- torvalds/linux 24,341 Linux kernel source tree
- systemd/systemd 465 systemd upstream
- progit/progit2 890 Pro Git 2nd Edition
Contributions in the last year 242 total Jul 27, 2014 – Jul 27, 2015
Longest streak 3 days November 3 – November 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed