What it does
- If the iPhone is unlocked, suppress Pebble notifications or choose which one can still send notifications to Pebble.
- If the iPhone is locked, then send the notifications to Pebble or choose which one doesn't.
To receieve notifications from an application, notifications must be enabled in Settings->Notification Center AND in Pebble Profiles Settings.
Designed for Pebble, but should work with all Bluetooth 4.0 devices.
How I made it
- Decompiled using $class-dump ./BTLEServer > BTLEServer.h
- class-dump can be here at http://stevenygard.com/projects/class-dump/ */
- Run it on an x86 or 64-bit PC/MAC, not phone */
What I discovered
BTLEServer is an executable located at
/usr/bin/btleserver and it is in charge of the Bluetooth 4.0 communications.
BTServer is an executable located at
/usr/bin/btserver and it is (probably) in charge of the Bluetooth <4.0 communications.
This tweak is not affiliated with Pebble Technology in any way. It is a personal project and remains that way.