A sassy, opinionated CSS Framework. A tiny alternative to Bootstrap.
- Vertical Rhythm
- Consistent pattern for form fields
- 8kb minified
- Smart defaults for all default elements (Conventional)
- CSS specificity is very low in the class hierarchy (Configurable)
- Solid foundation for a living styleguide using KSS
To use the CSS as is, you can install using npm or bower:
npm install cutestrap
bower install cutestrap
If you want to create your own styleguide, fork the repository and modify the
Have you built a site using Cutestrap? I'll be creating a gallery, so email a link and an thumbnail image to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. The thumbnail should be sized 300px width by 240px height.
After cloning, you'll first need to install dependencies by running
npm run setup.
After that just run
KSS will generate the docs from the
kss-html folder. The
dist folder is created from the
Contributors are welcome, just follow these few guidelines:
- Avoid checking in compiled files (dist and docs folders) as this will reduce merge conflicts with master
- BEM for naming conventions
- Alphabetical properties
- Only nest for pseudo-elements