Exercises and slides for our Tutorial: "Contract-First API Development Using The OpenAPI Specification (fka Swagger)"
To follow this tutorial you will need:
- A clone of this repo
- Tools installed as described in PREREQUISITES.md.
If you're using the VM option, see VM.md for more usage information after you have everything installed.
If you're having trouble getting set up for the tutorial, please email email@example.com with "OpenAPI Tutorial" in the subject. Please be sure to include your OS and a description of the problem including any error messages.
- lessons: Tutorial lesson examples and solution files.
- implementation: Example implementation using Connexions.
- presentation: HTML presentation and source.
- work: Working directory for your lessons.
See BetterAPIs.com for slides and links to further reading.