Hackintosh the Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Generation
July 16th, 2021,
I consider the state of this project to be very stable. Everything works the way it should, or at least the things I notice. There will likely never be major changes coming unless a new macOS version break something severely (which I doubt). I will continue to maintain this project with every OpenCore releases, up until it's (MacBookPro14,1) official out of service/support from Apple.
I am not responsible for any damages you may cause.
If my work here helped you. Please consider donating, it would mean a lot to me.
- AX200 is now my wireless card. However, I'll continue to manintain a vanilla repo.
- OC to 0.7.2
- Upgraded various Acidanthera kexts.
docs/Hardware.mdno longer requires a wireless card change. The recommendaiton/preferred card is now AX200.
- x1c6-hackintosh repositories:
- t480-hackintosh repositories:
- EETagent/T480-OpenCore-Hackintosh Create a pull request if you like to be added, final decision at my discreation.
- @benbender for your hardwork. Much of this repo comes from your research and code. Thank you!
- @Fewtarius for your help with patching audio.
- @Colton-Ko for the great features template.
- @stevezhengshiqi for the one-key-cpufriend script.
- @corpnewt for GibMacOS and EFIMount.
- @xzhih for one-key-hidpi.
- daliansky/OC-little for various ACPI hotpatch samples.
- @velaar for your continual support and contributions.
- @Porco-Rosso putting up with my requests to test repo changes.
- @MSzturc for adding my requested features to ThinkpadAssistant.
- paranoidbashthot and \x for the BIOS mod.
- @zhen-zen for YogaSMC
The greatest thank you and appreciation to the Acidanthera team.
And to everyone else who supports and uses my project.
Please let me know if I missed you.