NERDtree + Ack.vim
This plugin add capability to search in folders via NERDtree. The search use ack.vim from the master branch (http://github.com/mileszs/ack.vim/tree/master). This is ripped off from NERDTree & ack plugin by Tudor Barbu. It just doesn't fit my taste, so, yeah.
How to Install
- Install ack.vim first from http://github.com/mileszs/ack.vim/tree/master. Or you can use my branch whose behavior is IMHO more NERDtree-friendly.
- Copy the plugin file to your
.vim/plugindirectory, or install via pathogen/vundle
How to Use
- Open NERDtree
- Point to a directory
- Enter search term (e.g.
control\ panel -i)
- Doesn't change current open buffers! This feature is what necessitate the use of latest ack.vim
- Uses ack.vim syntax:
\to write a space (e.g.
- Or enclose the term in quotes (e.g.
- The default behavior is case sensitive. Use
-iparams for case insensitive (e.g.
"control panel" -i)
- Uses ack.vim buffer behavior