Typescript + React Hooks + Redux + RxJS =
Required peer dependencies:
npm i typeless yarn add typeless
Creating scalable React apps with Typescript can be painful. There are many small libraries that can be combined, but none of them provide a complete solution for building complex applications.
typeless provide all building blocks: actions creators, reducers, epics with a minimal overhead of type annotation.
- Designed for Typescript and type safety. Only minimal type annotations are required, all types are inferred where possible.
- Simple and developer friendly syntax with React hooks.
- Event-driven architecture using RxJS.
- Reducers and epics are loaded dynamically in React components. There is no single
- Code splitting for reducers and epics work out of the box.
- HMR works out of the box.