Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix updater with the correct download link.
- Allowing external tools to be used inside DrawBot, a notarizing entitlement.
- Fully notarized and built with GitHub Actions!!!!
- Improve pip installer.
viewBoxin svg output.
- Point attributes of a BezierPath are immutable.
- Fix bug when an FormattedString contains an empty last line.
- Don't optimize an empty BezierPath.
- Improve updater message.
- Upgrade code editor lexer to python3.
- Upgrade internal tool potrace and mkbitmap.
- Add context-specific attributes for BezierPath and FormattedString:
bezierPath.expandStroke(width, lineCap="round", lineJoin="round", miterLimit=10)(thanks to Bahman Eslami)
- Improved internal OpenType feature tags setting
- Improved complex formattedString type setting
- Improved alignment with text() and FormattedString
- Added a DrawBot frontend for pip/PyPI to make it super easy to install third-party packages: see menu Python -> Install Python Packages
- Fixed text stroke behavior (but is a breaking change): strokeWidth on text no longer scales with the fontSize
- Removed support for .mov export on 10.15 and up (QTKit is no longer supported there)
- Fixed extracting single frames from .gif files
- Improved setup.py, so drawbot-as-a-module can be easily installed with pip using a github URL
- All test now run on Travis CI (and soon also on GitHub Actions)
- Removed Python 2 code
- Many small issues were fixed