A RoboFont extension to display similarly-shaped glyphs to the left & right of the glyph being edited.
Once installed, RamsayStreet will become available from the Extensions menu.
Use the menu to open the Settings window:
- Toggle preview
- Use the Show Preview checkbox to turn the glyph previews on/off.
- Change colors
- Use the color swatches to pick the colors for the glyph previews.
- Define left/right glyphs
Double-click the table cells to edit left/right preview glyphs for each glyph.
Use the +/- buttons to add/remove glyphs from the list.
- Jump to preview glyph
- Triple-click a left/right preview glyph to edit that glyph in the current window.
- Import/export glyphs list
- Use the import/export buttons to import/export the glyphs list to a
Neighbours, Everybody needs good neighbours With a little understanding You can find the perfect blend Neighbours...should be there for one another That's when good neighbours become good friends Ooh Neighbours, should be there for one another That's when good neighbours become good friends.