A content managment leveraging newest web technologies such as HTML5 and AJAX. To install, run setup.php in your browser.
- Admin interface entirely AJAX-based
- Easy theming with the Smarty Templating Engine
- SEO friendly URLs and page composition
- Integrated richtext image upload solution
- Supports multiple backend languages (german and english included)
- Pages are composed of elements that can be placed and rearranged in any order
- Currently supported page elements: Richtext, Gallery, Blog, Contact form
- Site may be run in AJAX mode (all pages load with AJAX) or standard Link mode
- Security is imperative
- Clean code, based on the PEAR Standard
- Speed and Usability over Functionality
Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Tyron Madlener (tyron.at)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- PHP 7.0 or later
- MySQL 5.0 or later
- a web-browser (doh!)