- open-browser.vim 138 Open URI with your favorite browser from your most favorite editor
- eskk.vim 63 eskk aims to provide powerful input method platform in Vim.
- caw.vim 57 Vim comment plugin: supported operator/non-operator mappings, repeatable by dot-command, 300+ filetypes
- skk.vim 36 skk.vim with miscellaneous hacks. patches/forks are welcome. if you are insterested in improving skk.vim, please contact me by twitter, email, and so on.
- open-browser-github.vim 34 Open GitHub URL of current file, etc. from Vim editor (supported GitHub Enterprise)
Repositories contributed to
- vim-jp/vital.vim 226 A comprehensive Vim utility functions for Vim plugins
- vim-jp/vimdoc-ja-working 8 vimdoc-ja working repository
- lambdalisue/vim-gista 93 An alternative gist.vim, vim plugin which manipulate gists in Vim.
- vim-jp/vim-jp.github.io 67 The website for vim-jp.org
- thinca/vim-singleton 23 Uses Vim with singleton.
Contributions in the last year 763 total May 6, 2015 – May 6, 2016
Longest streak 9 days March 13 – March 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
May 4, 2016
- Pushed 5 commits to tyru/caw.vim May 3 – May 4
- Pushed 5 commits to tyru/open-browser.vim Apr 30 – May 1
- Pushed 2 commits to tyru/tyru.github.io Apr 30
4 Pull Requests
- Merged #67 Support 'tags' filetype
- Merged #87 Upgrade to new vital!
- Open #86 Fix failed CI checks
- Merged #85 Fix: can't open filepath