SonataAdminBundle - The missing Symfony2 Admin Generator
The online documentation of the bundle is in http://sonata-project.org/bundles/admin
The demo website can be found in http://demo.sonata-project.org/admin/dashboard (admin as user and password)
For contribution to the documentation you can find it on Resources/doc.
Warning: documentation files are not rendering correctly in Github (reStructuredText format) and some content might be broken or hidden, make sure to read raw files.
Warning: The bundle has been split into 5 bundles :
- SonataAdminBundle : the current one, contains core libraries and services
- SonataDoctrineORMAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with the Doctrine ORM project
- SonataDoctrineMongoDBAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with MongoDB (early stage)
- SonataDoctrinePhpcrAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with PHPCR (early stage)
- SonataPropelAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with Propel (early stage)
Google Groups: For questions and proposals you can post on this google groups
- SonataMediaBundle : a media manager bundle
- SonataNewsBundle : a news/blog bundle
- SonataPageBundle : a page (CMS like) bundle
- SonataUserBundle : integration of FOSUserBundle and SonataAdminBundle
This bundle is available under the MIT license.