Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support recursively (deep) freezing
- Allow negative daylight savings time offsets to be derived when reading from zoneinfo files. The utc_offset and std_offset are now derived correctly for Europe/Dublin in the 2018a and 2018b releases of the Time Zone Database.
- Ignore the leapseconds file that is included in zoneinfo directories installed with version 2017c and later of the Time Zone Database.
- Reduce the number of
Stringobjects allocated when loading zoneinfo files. #54.
Timezone#friendly_identifiercompatible with frozen string literals.
- Improve the algorithm for deriving the
utc_offsetfrom zoneinfo files. This now correctly handles Pacific/Apia switching from one side of the International Date Line to the other whilst observing daylight savings time. #66.
- Fix an
UnknownTimezoneexception when calling transitions_up_to or offsets_up_to on a
TimezoneProxyinstance obtained from
- Allow the Factory zone to be obtained from the Zoneinfo data source.
- Ignore the /usr/share/zoneinfo/timeconfig symlink included in Slackware distributions. #64.
%Zis prefixed with more than one percent. #31.
- Support expansion of
%:::zto the UTC offset of the time zone in
Timezone#strftime. #31 and #67.