uFire WebSockets Demo
turn a uFire device into a WebSockets server
- send measurement data when connected
- uses mDNS for easy connection
- implement isolation from probe interfaces through WiFi
What it is
An ESP32-compatible demo project to expose uFire data through a WebSocket interface.
- get some ESP32s. Any development board should work. If you want isolation, be sure the board includes a battery supply of some sort.
- this project uses software I2C and requires slightly modified library files to use the uFire interfaces. Determine the I2C pins you will use, and edit EC_Salinity.h, uFire_ISE.h, ISE_pH, ISE_ORP.h as follows.
- search for the
Wire.beginstatements and replace the line with the I2C pins you are using.
Wire.begin(19, 23, 100000);will use pin 19 as SDA, and 23 as SCL. Leave the 100000 as is.
- Change the
const char *ssidand
const char *passwordto your WiFi network.
- program the ESP32 with the example program
- goto the /docs folder and open index.html in your browser. It won't work if you try from the github.com hosted version.
This is a PlatformIO project. Download and install it, import this repo, and it should download all the required tools for you.