A uPlexa library written in PHP for private payment processing.
How It Works
This library has 3 main parts:
- A uPlexa daemon JSON RPC API wrapper,
- A uPlexa wallet (
uplexa-wallet-rpc) JSON RPC API wrapper,
- A uPlexa/Cryptonote toolbox,
cryptonote.php, with both lower level functions used in uPlexa related cryptography and higher level methods for things like generating uPlexa private/public keys.
In addition to these features, there are other lower-level libraries included for portability, eg. an ed25519 library, a SHA3 library, etc.
Documentation can be found in the
- uPlexa daemon (
- Webserver with PHP, for example XMPP, Apache, or NGINX
- cURL PHP extension for JSON RPC API(s)
- GMP PHP extension for about 100x faster calculations (as opposed to BCMath)
Debian (or Ubuntu) are recommended.
- Start the uPlexa daemon (
uplexad) on testnet.
uplexad --testnet --detach
- Start the uPlexa wallet RPC interface (
uplexa-wallet-rpc) on testnet.
uplexa-wallet-rpc --rpc-bind-port 21065 --disable-rpc-login --wallet-dir /path/to/wallet/directory
example.phpwith your the IP address of
example.phpwith your webserver (eg. XMPP, Apache/Apache2, NGINX, etc.) and navigate to it. If everything has been set up correctly, information from your uPlexa daemon and wallet will be displayed.