The library contains support for the uStepper egoShield. An example is included to show the functionality of the library, which is very simple. The library is supported in Arduino IDE 1.6.7, 1.6.8, 1.6.9, 1.6.10, 1.6.11, 1.6.12, 1.8.3, 1.8.4, 1.8.5.
For more information, visit www.ustepper.com
The library includes dependencies on other libraries. The uStepper library is needed for the stepper motor functionality as described here: https://github.com/uStepper/uStepper
Furthermore, the egoShield library makes use of functions from the u8g2 library from Olikraus here: https://github.com/olikraus/u8g2
Documentation for the egoShield library can be found at the following URL: http://ustepper.com/EgoLapse/docs/html/index.html
- changed order of events to move, fire shutter, delay
- added an adjustable delay parameter - delaying the camera shutter after end of move
- idle page encoder value is now displayed in mm
- changed button debouncing algorithm
- fixed various minor bugs
- finished functionality
- Corrected release version in library properties
- Initial release
egoShield by ON Development is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.