Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the liveMediaStreamer wiki!
Third party libraries used
- ffmpeg - A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video
- Live555 - Internet Streaming Media, Wireless, and Multicast technology, services, & standards
- OpenCV - Open source computer vision and machine learning software library
- x264 - Free software library and application for encoding video streams into the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format
- x265 HEVC Encoder - Open source HEVC encoder.
- LAME - High quality MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoder licensed under the LGPL
- Opus - Totally open, royalty-free, highly versatile audio codec
- WebM VPX - VP8/VP9 Codec SDK. A open, royalty-free, media file format designed for the web
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.