Join GitHub today
Welcome to the liveMediaStreamer wiki!
Third party libraries used
- ffmpeg - A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video
- Live555 - Internet Streaming Media, Wireless, and Multicast technology, services, & standards
- OpenCV - Open source computer vision and machine learning software library
- x264 - Free software library and application for encoding video streams into the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format
- x265 HEVC Encoder - Open source HEVC encoder.
- LAME - High quality MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoder licensed under the LGPL
- Opus - Totally open, royalty-free, highly versatile audio codec
- WebM VPX - VP8/VP9 Codec SDK. A open, royalty-free, media file format designed for the web
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.