Home-Assistant Custom Component for Go Slide
This custom component home-assistant (http://www.home-assistant.io) can control the Go Slide (https://nl.goslide.io). At this moment the component only support the Cloud option, because the local API hasn't been released yet (it planned to be included when released).
- Home Assistant 0.94+
- Copy directory
- Configure with config below.
- Restart Home-Assistant.
To use this component in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry goslide: username: email@example.com password: secret scan_interval: 30
- username (Required): The e-mail used to register your account with api.goslide.io, with your iPhone/Android App
- password (Required): The password of your account with api.goslide.io
- scan_interval (Optional): Number of seconds between polls. (default = 30)
- timeout (Optional): Maximum number of seconds between start and end of HTTPS request. (default = 30)
- retry (Optional): Number of seconds between startup retry (if API is down). (default = 120)
It is possible to debug the GoSlide component and API library, this can be done by adding the following lines to the
logger: logs: goslideapi: debug custom_components.goslide: debug homeassistant.components.goslide: debug
- Improve debugging
- Add local API support, when released