- There has been confusion of how the penalty settings work due to the ambiguity of the wording. - I have the following changes. The first penalty settings will say: - "From the due date to __ days late __% deducted" - Then subsequent settings, will say: - "then until __ days after the due date __% deducted" - Currently users still can't select 0% penalty.
Faculty admins teaching courses outside their faculty can now see all their courses. - View in both Home and Courses index - Courses sorted alphabetically within Active/Inactive sections - Should not duplicate any courses in views - Should account for empty courses for filter_permission_faculty - Test data has another course added (CPSC 404) listed only under faculty of science - Test data has two more admins (admin3/4) who are fac admins and instructors - Test cases for home and courses controllers
This fixes, for example, iPeer superadmins who enter through external LMS where they are instructors and lose superadmin privileges at login. Now, highest level (lowest role_id) is preserved. - v1_controller compares external id to ipeer id (if saved) and chooses lower - new users created in test cases for this functionality: - same external vs ipeer role_id - external role_id higher than saved in ipeer - external role_id lower than saved in ipeer
was disabled for the events - in the case of changing the self-evaluation option after the event has opened, the submitted self-evaluations will not be included in the evaluation results UI for instructors and students, CSV export, and PDF export - the self-evaluation results will appear again when the option is re-enabled - scores would also not include the self-evaluation submissions when self-evaluation is disabled - for mixed evaluation, if self-evaluation is disabled both the peer evaluation questions for the evaluator to evaluate themselves and the self-evaluation specific questions will not appear. - mixed evaluation template view will still disable the self-evaluation specific questions - mixed evaluation template preview (from event form), will not display self-evaluation specific questions if the feature is diabled.
The comment release status on the student view is using the comment_release status attribute for evaluation_mixevals, which is currently no longer in use - due to the implementation of the ability to release individual comments Tests done: - Mixed - manually releasing all comments - manually releasing selected comments - not releasing any comments - auto-releasing all comments - auto-releasing comments / unrelease selected comments - Rubrics - manual and auto release comments (all/selected) - Simple - manual and auto release comments (all/selected) No change is needed for Rubrics and Simple because the comment_release status in their respective evaluation object is still in use. I've also checked that releasing grades is still functional. Since releasing grades is all or nothing, we do not need to change the computation of the grade release boolean to array_sum.
I have fixed the problem with the application sending an incorrect warning for removing a group from an event. This happens when the event is not assigned to all the groups in the course. This has been fixed and tested. The testing I have done includes: - saving an event without changing the groups - no warning - adding additional groups - no warning - removing previously added groups - warning
Users were getting emails where they were being addressed by the wrong first name. Turns out that the email template replacement was modifying the original template, so it replaced template variables with the info of the first user and alone after that. Everyone was getting same email as the first user.
- created delta_8 that creates a evaluation reminder email template - also an update to existing unsent reminder emails to use the newly created template - added the evaluation reminder email template to ipeer.sql and the one with sample data - fixed Upgrade314 script's documentation - fixed email template model tests - created a 315 upgrade script to run delta 8
The database versions between 3.0 to 3.1 are all 4. So delta_5 should be merged into 4
- fixed saving mixed evaluations inputs when the whole form is not complete - temporarily hid the "show events" action because not all types of evaluations are fully functional. Through basic testing, only simple evaluations seem to be functional - in upgrade_base, the system.absolute_url is no longer being updated. A value is only added if no value was there initially.
- after the feature to un/release individual comments have been implemented the release mechanism for comments became broken. - now the grade/comment release status are default to be set to released if the auto-release option is turned on. If the option is kept off, the release status is unreleased. - so if users want to remove specific comments from the results, they can do so and the change will be reflected on the student evaluation results view. - when the release status is saved on the events add/edit form, the group events' grade and comment release status is: - set to None if auto-release is off - set to Auto if auto-release is on - if the auto-release option is changed through the edit form, all the submitted evaluations' comment and grade release status would be changed appropriately. - some duplicate functions have been removed (also removed their backend tests)
- in the production mode, cakephp doesn't refresh the cache directory, so we'll need to do it manually whenever we upgrade the database. - I've created a function in the upgrade_base for this purpose, which is called every time an upgrade script is run.
1. If the form is not fully loaded, and the user tries to submit the form, an error message will appear. This is so that unwanted modifications to the event will not be saved. 2. Another validation has been added to ask the user for confirmation that they wanted to remove groups that were initially in the event. If no original groups have been removed, no confirmation dialog will appear when the form is submitted. If one or more original group has been removed, a confirmation dialog will appear. Whether new groups have been added to the event will not affect conditions. 3. I've also updated the events system test to expect the confirmation dialog and to click accept before continuing with the rest of the tests.
The reason was super admins were also using the custom filter for faculty admins; which means they can only see instructors and admins that are in the faculties the super admin is enroled in. This has been fixed by fixing the condition to skip the filtering for super admins. I have also modified the test data to not enrol the super admin in the two test faculties since in production super admins are not automatically enroled in all faculties (and departments) Due to the enrolment removal mentioned above, the "getIdsByUserId" function test became broken when a super admin user id is passed. There is no easy fix to this until we can check for a user's permission based on the userId passed in (instead of the logged in user). Therefore, I have commented that one test case untilk I have more time to implement a permanent fix for this.
- refactored app_controller's _checkDatabaseVersion - renamed to _checkSystemVersion - now checks system version number - assuming that when a database upgrade is needed, the system version number also increases - changed sql script's database.version to 7 and system.version to 3.1.3 (current version). Need to update to 3.1.4 when the system is bumped to 3.1.4 - refactored upgrade index view to show the current installed system and database versions and the most recent versions. - created an upgrade script soley for updating the system version. This upgrade script will always be upgradable if the system version in the core is higher than the one in the database. - removed the system version update from the upgrade base - added an additionaly logic to also make the system version upgrade script to be upgradable if the system.version parameter is not found.