iPeer Building Block for Blackboard Learn
This building block provides tight integration for iPeer to Blackboard Learn
- Creating courses
- Roaster sync
- Group sync
- and more
- Apache Ant
How to compile:
git clone https://github.com/ubc/ipeer-b2.git cd ipeer-b2 ant
Follow the screen and answer a few questions,e.g. the deployment address. This will generate a war file. Upload it to Blackboard Learn.
To run the tests:
This will run unit test and integration tests. For integration test, you will need to have a Blackboard instance running on http://bblvm.dev (can be changed in functionalTestContext.xml) and iPeer instance running on http://ipeer.dev (can be changed in defaultSettings.properties)
- Fix a bug when student in group but dropped from course
- Updated menu text for more clear expression
- Removed pull group action from course creating page
- Converted all numbers to count active members in course and groups
- Skip the missing person when sync grade. This solves the issue when test student is manually added into iPeer.
- Changed group updating strategy to push all members. iPeer will resolve the conflict. This resolves the issue that failing to push groups when there is any change in Blackboard groups.
- Add timestamp on error page for debug reference