The base of your next responsive website / Content Management System.
Download the zip file.
Extract the file in a directory of your server.
See the "Installation Instructions" of the CodeIgniter version 3.
Basis knowledge how to:
- using PHP
- using MySQL
- setup a web application
- [ResponsiveFramework] https://responsiveframework.nl/bronnen - The web framework sources
- [CodeIgniter] https://www.codeigniter.com/ - A powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint
For now in Dutch.
How to it works
- https://responsiveframework.nl/uitleg/normalize - Makes a common starting point
- https://responsiveframework.nl/uitleg/responsive_grid - Makes the basics of the grid
- https://responsiveframework.nl/uitleg/responsive_framework - Defines the non changing CSS values of the site
- https://responsiveframework.nl/uitleg/media_queries - Defines the changing CSS values of the site
- https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/ - CodeIgniter User Guide
- https://www.vanwijheweb.nl/portaal/codeigniter - Articles about CodeIgniter
- Ubel Jan van Wijhe - Initial work - vanWijhe.Web
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details