Contributing to the H3 project
Pull requests and Github issues are welcome!
- Please include tests that show the bug is fixed or feature works as intended.
- Please add a description of your change to the Unreleased section of the changelog.
- Please open issues to discuss large features or changes which would break compatibility, before submitting pull requests.
- Please keep H3 compatible with major C compilers, such as GCC, Clang, and MSVC.
- Please keep code coverage of the core H3 library at 100%.
Before we can merge your changes, you must agree to the Uber Contributor License Agreement.
Other ways to contribute
In addition to making pull requests and Github issues on the @uber/h3 repository, there are other ways you can contribute. Here are some suggestions: