A full screen reddit presentation or slide show.
- a - toggles auto-next (play/pause)
- t - collapse/uncollapse title
- c - collapse/uncollapse controls
- i - open image in a new tab
- r - open comments in a new tab
- f - toggle full screen mode
- Arrow keys, pgup/pgdown, spacebar change slides
- Swipe gestures on phones
- All /r/ subreddits, including different ?sort stuff.
- /user/ , /domain/ , /me/ url's work.
- Url's ending with ['.jpg', '.jpeg', '.gif', '.bmp', '.png']
- You can save the html file locally and use it, just make sure you add a separator e.g. the question mark in file:///c/myredditp.html?/r/gifs so the browser knows to pick up the right file and go to the right subreddit.
Possible future features, depending on feedback:
- Zoom/Pan for comics
- Imgur albums support
- Support for /r/random and /r/randnsfw virtual subreddits. These'll be tricky unless I cheat as they contain redirects.
- Offline access support, though I don't know if this is even possible actually (caching external image resources).
Made by Ubershmekel http://uberpython.wordpress.com/