This is the Android port of the 2048 game made by Gabriele Cirulli https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048 It's nothing fancy; just a WebView that loads the locally stored html files of the original game. I just wanted to make it instantly playable without internet (the app doesn't require any permissions), and with a quick access icon for my smartphone.
Feel free to contribute with pull requests to the original project by Gabriele, or to this one if you have any Android-specific improvements in mind.
If you want to build from source, just do
git clone --recursive https://github.com/uberspot/2048-android.git cd 2048-android git submodule update --init --recursive ./gradlew build
- File -> Import -> Git / Projects from Git -> Clone URI
- Paste URI from clipboard (if it did not appeared automatically)
- Next> Next> Check "Clone submodules"
- Next> select "Import existing project"
With Android Studio
- Follow first three lines of Building directions.
- In Android Studio selection "Open an existing Android Studio Project"
- When prompted, add the VCS root.
2048-android is licensed under the MIT license.