[DEPRECATED] Ubidots Arduino WiFi
WARNING: The Arduino Wi-Fi shield was retired from commercial sales markets in 2015; for this reason the library is "DEPRECATED"
HTTP requests to Ubidots
To send HTTP requests to Ubidots using the Arduino WiFi Shield please follow the below steps:
- Open the Arduino IDE. Go to File > Examples > WiFi > WiFiWebClient.
- Assign your WiFi crendetials were is indicated.
- Upload the code into the Arduino UNO. Before upload the code make sure to select the right COM Port from Tools > Port > Port Assigned.
- Once the code is uploaded, open the Serial Monitor to verify the response of the sample request.
- If everything is working properly, modify the sample code handling the request to Ubidots. Please, reference to the REST API Reference to build the HTTP request.
NOTE: For any additional assistance, please reference to Ubidots Community.