Ubiety SCRAM is an easy implementation of the Salted Challenge and Response Authentication Mechanism for .NET Core
Installing / Getting started
Ubiety Scram Core is available from NuGet
dotnet package install Ubiety.Scram.Core
You can also use your favorite NuGet client.
Here's a brief intro about what a developer must do in order to start developing the project further:
git clone https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Scram.Core.git cd Ubiety.Scram.Core dotnet restore
Clone the repository and then restore the development requirements. You can use any editor, Rider, VS Code or VS 2017. The library supports all .NET Core platforms.
Building is simple
Deploying / Publishing
git pull versionize dotnet pack dotnet nuget push git push
When you publish something open source, one of the greatest motivations is that anyone can just jump in and start contributing to your project.
These paragraphs are meant to welcome those kind souls to feel that they are needed. You should state something like:
"If you'd like to contribute, please fork the repository and use a feature branch. Pull requests are warmly welcome."
If there's anything else the developer needs to know (e.g. the code style
guide), you should link it here. If there's a lot of things to take into
consideration, it is common to separate this section to its own file called
CONTRIBUTING.md (or similar). If so, you should say that it exists here.
- Project homepage: https://scram.ubiety.ca
- Repository: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Scram.Core/
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Scram.Core/issues
- In case of sensitive bugs like security vulnerabilities, please use the Tidelift security contact instead of using issue tracker. We value your effort to improve the security and privacy of this project! Tidelift will coordinate the fix and disclosure.
- Related projects:
- Ubiety VersionIt: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.VersionIt/
- Ubiety Toolset: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Toolset/
- Ubiety Xmpp: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Xmpp.Core/
- Ubiety Dns: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Dns.Core/
- Ubiety Stringprep: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.Stringprep.Core/
- Ubiety StyleCop: https://github.com/ubiety/Ubiety.StyleCop/
The code in this project is licensed under the Unlicense