Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release is a mandatory upgrade. Please make sure you upgrade before block 660,000.
This release adds support for the UIP 1 Hard Fork that is scheduled to be enabled at block 660,000. The hard fork will change Proof of Work algorithms from Ethash to Ubqhash.
- Add support for UIP 1 hard fork PoW change from Ethash to Ubqhash
- Build fixes for Go 1.11+
- Replace references to "golang.org/x/net/context" with Go built-in "context" package
- This version removes the following optimizations which were prematurely committed in v2.0.0:
- Clean up code and remove references to the following EIP's:
- HomesteadBlock, EIP150Block, EIP150Hash and EIP158Block.
All of the provided binaries are also built using the latest Go 1.11.1+.
$ shasum -a 256 * f986bc477f02850a91f9777129ca3ae18da3ecd7a744bbee0da6223ca35a2727 gubiq-darwin-amd64 707afbf3456b8eb50903718d22744fbe505781b30edceb484d1592211ad0decf gubiq-linux-amd64 e99457c8d86187e297c90cfdcc8c501b00d59e7536d74267acf3a3916f12eba4 gubiq-linux-arm-7 c25deab8bc7b44edaef274852a550bbf5035e1cdadbf782c05f762050542ef29 gubiq-linux-arm64 fa95096a23dca4c33dfbf8dfe66404dbda540f22cfaacc9df71e67d9adca4308 gubiq-windows-4.0-amd64.exe