SmartThings Platform Device Type Handlers and SmartApps
This branch is 1 commit behind tomasaxerot:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
SmartThings Platform Related GitHub Repo
Device Type Handlers:
How to use a custom Device Type Handler:
- Sign in to your SmartThings Developer API account.
- In the Developer API, go to My Locations, click your location name, and sign in.
- Click the My Device Handlers tab.
- Click the "Create New Device Handler" link located on the upper right of the page.
- Click the "From Code" link located on the left side of the page.
- Copy (Ctrl-c) the device handler code into your clipboard.
- Paste (Ctrl-v) the copied code into the Developer API and click "Create".
- Put your device into discovery mode. (See instructions provided with the device.)
- Use the SmartThings App to search for and install your device (My Home/Things/Add a Thing)